Yesterday I tried the Happy Pill from Lush. I bought it because I needed cheering up, and even if only a psychological mind game, the name and smell did lure me in. It contains lemon, mandarin and grapefruit so the smell if a very citrussy one, which I love.
I dropped in a bath of warm water as advised. It immediately started fizzing, moving about the bathtub quite rapidly at first. The immediate smell was beautiful, filling my bathroom. The bath turned a bright but milky yellow quite rapidly, which was quite nice in my opinion (picture below). On getting in the bath, the smoothness of the water immediately effected me in a good way. Already my skin was feeling really smooth. After a few minutes the smell was extremely mild, but maybe I was just used to it. I feel that maybe the main happiness I gained was sitting in a brightly coloured bath that made me feel lusciously soft. Although I felt no different when getting out of the bath. I may repurchase anyway, just for the happy aura it gives off. :)
- The smell filling the room
- The colour did not stain the bath
- Smooth on the skin
- Contains lemon which is meant to be good for toning...so, got some goodness in there!
- £2.86 for a bath. I know this is average, even cheap, for Lush products, but their bath ballistics are gone in one.
- I didn't feel any different skin-wise once dried off.