Friday 24 July 2009

A little pain for the overdraft...

Heyyy,

I'm back from the boyfriend's! We went into Manchester yesterday as I needed a good Disney Store for my niece and nephew's birthday presents so was all successful there.

& for myself, I got myself a few treats... I was one annoyed little girl; I ran out of my Maybelline Volume Express mascara on Tuesday night so was stressed about having to buy some more when I'm stuck for money. Then I go and find and unopened packet of a Maybelline XXL in a draw that I randomly chose to tidy that night. Then what happens - I go to my boyfriends, and leave it at home. Sooo, I had to buy myself a cheap replacement. So I gave Eyeko's Mascara a go....

I'm actually pleasantly surprised with it. It's the best mascara I've ever used for separating lashes and not clumping I think. It doesn't do a great curl job when compared with my usual, but lengthens well enough so £5 happily spent, I think! My first stray away from Maybelline...ouch.

&& thennn, I went a bit naughty in Lush. I'm trying to save money at the moment, but I could not resist their new Sugar Babe sugar scrub, and then their hair treatment H'Suan Wen Hua which I've wanted for a while - so so excited to try that out! My boyfriend got himself (but made me pay at till - macho wuss!) one of their bubble bath bars, MA bar - toffee and chocolate smell. I dipped my feet in, was lovely and smooth. & I also got myself a Simple facial scrub. I'm really into looking after my skin at the moment. :)

Ooohoohoooh, and then I splashed out £3.95 on the famous Genie Head Massager. Beautiful purchase!! :D Everyone and their dog should have one.Anyway, sorry for the long post guys. I'm gone for the next week. I'm off to see my best friend in Hertfordshire and spend a day or so with my sister and her family who live there also due to the kids birthday's being in the next two weeks. I dunno when I'll be back for certain - I'll update my Twitter with it or something.

Please follow, it would mean tons! Lotsa lovecakes xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love the Eyeko mascara, it works just as well (if not better) as my YSL one which costs a lot more! I've just started subscribing to your blog, it would mean a lot to me if you could check out mine :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those head massagers :) ox

    ReplyDelete